6.30.2010

MIssed Connections: A Tale of Brooklyn...





Ecuador Earrings - w4w

Date: 2010-06-29, 10:02PMThis is going out into the netherworld so I can let go of it. I can't get the thought out of my head that I should have gotten a name, made more convo, not ran away with my water. But how do you talk to someone who is with someone without them feeling protective? Honestly, I just want to know more people like the both of you. It's like I felt this crazy energy from you, so much so that I went upstairs and had what felt like an anxiety attack! Then I attracted a person to me who told me to send my overwhelming vibes to the sun. I felt like a chain of events happened the minute you appeared at the bar next to me, like you were meant to be there, and even weirder that you used to live very close to where I live now in a different state. It would be one thing if it was in NY. Of all the people in that club...how did I run into you? Maybe we were fated to be friends and I totally bungled that by getting shy and running away. This is totally gay I know. Wish I hadn't acted so weird.





  • Location: City Saturday
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mis/1818278658.html 


(the underlining is my "poche" as they say in so called "intellectual circles"...as are parenthetical citations, apparently...)

sorry, that's a lame ass post... here, press command and click this...



and now look at this:



No comments:

Post a Comment