6.18.2009

...keepin' it real Thursdays

Here are a number spectacular fails for you viewing pleasure:

1. The Revolution 2 velodrome crash from 2007.... gruesome.



...at least the dude in last place prior to the pile-up probably won afterward, I don't think they stop these races unless a crash blocks the whole track.

2. This one shows why I'm not a mountain-biker:



...ouch

3. Here's a series showing why its dumb to hold an umbrella while cycling:



Strangely, I see people doing this all the time on my commute. Gotta remember, when its raining, all puddles should be treated as though they are pot-holes.

Ride safely friends...

update: I apologize that the youtube videos get cut off on the right side of the page... I'm working it out and should have it lookin' seamless and cool by the time i post next.
erk

No comments:

Post a Comment